Tuesday, November 29, 2022

When and where I was born

 Hello there!

Today, I want to tell about the place and the time I was born.

I was born on 20th October 1984. I'm the 80's child, yaay! I love my birth date because it looks special. 2010. I have had made special celebration in 2010 and in 2020 because it's related to my number. Haha!

I was made in USA, born in Malaysia. I was born in HUSM Kubang Kerian, Kota Bharu, Kelantan. You want to know where's Kelantan? In Malaysia, of course. I have mentioned it in the first line. 

I'm proud to be Malaysian and Kelantanese. I love my dialects. Haha!

What's so special about my place of birth is it is University Hospital. It's kind of being born in the university. And yes, I enrolled myself at the university when I was 18. I'm going to talk about it more later.

Till then!

2 comments:

  1. nice to see your first post after the long break. thats cool you were born at a uni hospital. mcm citer jepun. a lot of characters go to uni hospitals. would love to know more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! oh really? dah lama tak tgk J-Drama. Haha! And dh lama tak tgk anime. skrg tgk balik. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Why Teenagers Commit Crime

  I remembered during my school year, there were few of my friends loved breaking the rules. They involved in crime; some a small, some beca...