Saturday, December 31, 2022

New Year's Resolutions

 


Pic by Jeffreys Bay  - Unsplash


My new year's resolutions:

1. Since I am addicted to crochet, I want to crochet 5 shawls and 5 baby blankets. Last year I managed only 4 shawls and 4 baby blankets.

2. I want to spend more and more time with my son, Muhammad. Going to have our we-time vacations this year. 

3. I want to live my life the fullest. Since I was diagnosed with severe anxiety, I want to at least have positive vibes during my working time. Thank God all my friends are supportive!

4. I want to improve my English writing so I want to write blogs in English and maybe write short English chapters. Hehe.

5. I think I should manage my working time properly. No more procrastination!

6. Read more and more books!



1 comment:

  1. I love your goals/resolutions. I hope you get to follow them. Same here. I hope i get to write everyday and read more. I'm not into crochet though. But i know so many people around me who are fans of it.

    ReplyDelete

Why Teenagers Commit Crime

  I remembered during my school year, there were few of my friends loved breaking the rules. They involved in crime; some a small, some beca...