Monday, January 2, 2023

My Mom

 Things are not going well for both of us since ages. I guess that my mom really has high expectation on me. Or she wants me to be like her; fashionable, a good cook, just like normal girls form her point of view.

But no! It turns out that I am the opposite.

I don't care about fashion (back then she always want me to be presentable, read feminine). I love wear simple clothes (t-shirt and jeans or tracksuit). I am not into jewellery, let alone make-ups. To make it short, I am not like her and I won't be like her.

She always nagged me because I didn't like to cook and learn how to cook with her. She thought that having a daughter, she could control her but no. She was unsuccessful, because I rebelled. Until now.

We never shared the same hobby. She always gives negative comments in everything that I do, well mostly. We always ended up arguing and she always used the ticket of being 'a mother'. She exaggerates in being too sensitive, always compares me with other people especially to my cousins or my neighbours. 

Since now I am a mother, I swear that I won't be like her. Ever.

I want my son to be happy and always listen to him when he tells stories or needs someone to talk to.

I want to be the best mom for my son.  

1 comment:

Why Teenagers Commit Crime

  I remembered during my school year, there were few of my friends loved breaking the rules. They involved in crime; some a small, some beca...