Saturday, March 11, 2023

My New Rental House

 

Pic from Paul Hanaoka; Unsplash


I was officially moved to new rental house last Friday. The week before was my hectic week. I had to packed everything. Because I rarely moved houses so I packed my things not according to same items. And when I want to re-pack, it was an absolute disaster.

I forgot where I put on certain things. Yesterday I was searching for my plastic bowls to put the eggs. It took 5 minutes to remember where had I putted them.

Anyway, I love this house!

It has 3 rooms (all rooms are spacious!). My room is of course the master bedroom. I finally have my own toilet. One room for my son and one room for keeping all the boxes and the place where I hang my laundry.

The kitchen is quite spacious for me. The cabinets are very beautiful. They're all red. My fav colour!

The family room is very spacious. I think I need to put something to make it more lively. Haha!

I rent my friend's house since she moved to her new-built house. She left a set of sofas, a wardrobe, 2 cupboards, 2 dining tables (the big one and the small one in the kitchen)

It's my third day here. I brought my cats along yesterday. I couldn't leave them at school. But the neighbours have a lot of cats so I need to train my cats to make new friends. It's hard, you know, to train them make new friends.

I'll write from time to time. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Teenagers Commit Crime

  I remembered during my school year, there were few of my friends loved breaking the rules. They involved in crime; some a small, some beca...