Saturday, March 2, 2024

Favourite Team Sport

 


I used to watch sports when I was a teenager and my favourite team sport is The Red Warriors. They are one of the Malaysia football teams and they used to be the champion back then. I can't remember the year but I think they won the championship 3 years in a row (if I am not mistaken). 

They are my favourite because I am a Kelantanese so I should support my team from my state. Their famous tagline is "Gomo Kelate Gomo" which means fight well in Kelantanese dialect. 

I am not into team sport much; I prefer individual sport. But I love watching football match with my Dad back then. We used to hang out until midnight to watch World Cup in 1998!

Some people choose sports as their career but for me, I play sport to stay fit, not to make money. I have my stable job as a teacher and playing sport is where you kill your time in the evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Teenagers Commit Crime

  I remembered during my school year, there were few of my friends loved breaking the rules. They involved in crime; some a small, some beca...