Wednesday, March 13, 2024

My Dream Job

 


Since I was standard 1 (7 years old), I really wanted to become a doctor. It's not because of the salary. I didn't even know about jobs' salary back then. It's because I loved hospital. I love the smell, I loved seeing the nurses and doctors passed by. I even loved staying in a ward, once.

I really wanted to know the feeling entering the operation theatre!

When I have become a teenager, I still wanted to become a doctor. I loved Medik TV programme back then on TV3. Seeing how the doctors performed the operation made me feel ecstatic and and grow more on to be a successful doctor one day.

I studied Biology and that subject has become my favourite subject, until now. I really enjoyed doing the experiments and I was hoping I could get A in Biology. Unfortunately, I got B3 in my SPM. I was kind of frustrated and my parents told me that I should become a teacher instead.

I think that teenagers should not be selective when choosing a job in the future because it's not easy to get jobs these days. You have to compete with everyone and you have to have a strong determination in doing your job. They should not look at the salary much but the passion that they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Teenagers Commit Crime

  I remembered during my school year, there were few of my friends loved breaking the rules. They involved in crime; some a small, some beca...