Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Books That Influenced My Life

Sutera Bidadari (Bagaikan Puteri, #5) by Ramlee Awang Murshid

For Malay book, this book really influenced my life. I read this few times. This is the fifth book of Laksamana Sunan series. There is a character, Indera, whom I really fall in love and his character is the most focus besides the hero and the heroin. 

This book teaches me there are challenges in life and you need to face those challenges bravely and not to give up easily. Allah is always with us.

Ghosts of the Shadow Market by Cassandra Clare

For English book, this is the most influenced my life. I collected a lot of English books and this book really hit my emotion. Even it is a new book (2019 - if I am not mistaken), the story line affected me. In this book, it focuses on Jem Carstairs or Brother Zachariah (my favourite character in Mortal Instruments and Dark Artifices).

His love towards Tessa and Will is very strong and it reminds me of my best buddy, Encik Li. Even he is from another realm, but he knows the inside out. He and Jem have similarities in terms of friendship, love and strength.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Teenagers Commit Crime

  I remembered during my school year, there were few of my friends loved breaking the rules. They involved in crime; some a small, some beca...