Monday, May 11, 2020

View from my window

Types of Window Frames - 2020 Prices & Buying Guide - Modernize


This picture, I got it from Google so this is not my window. Haha!

Since I am staying in KB, so I am going to tell the view from my bedroom window. 

There are 2 houses, my neighbours. And in the middle, which covers the whole view are the trees. They are not only trees, there are like a small forest. I like to stare at those small forest for it makes me very calm. I can see the blue sky, very clear and some other houses nearby. There are buildings afar. 

The special thing about the small forest, there are villages that cannot be seen with naked eyes. I mean, those who lived there are not humans. Definitely not. I know. I can see things people cannot see.

There is a palace inside there. Never seen it closer but I know by the way some people dress. Royal dress. Yellow and black and white.

Today is sunny. And I am hoping for the rain to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Teenagers Commit Crime

  I remembered during my school year, there were few of my friends loved breaking the rules. They involved in crime; some a small, some beca...