Saturday, May 16, 2020

The Best Thing

Best Things In Life Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook ...

There are a lot of things happened last week.

But the best was I got a surprise by my colleague. I was sending a maid (not really a maid but she works at my house on Friday) to her house when I received a call from my friend. She told me she wanted to give something so we set on the location to meet.

As I parked my car to that specific location, she handed me a pack of Mandy Rice, made by her friend. I was delighted because I like that rice. After I sent the maid home, I went back and told my mom. The rice was delicious and we ate them all during iftar.

So, yeah, that was the best thing that happened last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Teenagers Commit Crime

  I remembered during my school year, there were few of my friends loved breaking the rules. They involved in crime; some a small, some beca...