Saturday, May 9, 2020

Home

Why millennials prefer renting over buying a house




Home sweet home.

We know this quote.

But what is actually a home?

For me, a home is a place that makes me happy. My room is my home. My room is not spacious but it's comfortable. I don't have bed for I sleep on a mattress. I don't like bed because it takes to much space. I have a big white cupboard. I put my best Malay books there (the only Malay author that I like is RAM). There is a study table for me to do my colouring therapy and cloth hangs (I don't really know what it says in English).

I spend of my time in my room. It's the place I can relax and calm my mind.

I have another home in Besut. It's an old warden quarter. It's very small; 2 bedrooms (I make one of them as a store room), 1 bathroom, a small yet comfortable kitchen and living room. I love that house and it's a home for me. I don't like living in big houses. Small is better.

It's a very comfortable home. I've been living there for 3 years and more years to come if I don't move to another school.

A home can be describe as a family. And my sweetest home is my only son, Muhammad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Teenagers Commit Crime

  I remembered during my school year, there were few of my friends loved breaking the rules. They involved in crime; some a small, some beca...