Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Foreign Language

 


I love learning new languages. Japanese is the one that I really want to learn and master because I love watching anime and J-Drama so I could understand what they are saying without looking at the subtitles. Plus, I wish I can go to Japan one day so I need to master speaking Japanese first before going there.

I plan to learn Japanese through YouTube and TikTok because it is much easier than reading the books. Besides, there are a lot of Japanese teachers do their online teaching through these two platforms.

There are some challenges in learning new language. One of them is the pronunciation. Some languages need to be learned in face-to-face classes because we can practice the pronunciation with the teachers. For example, Mandarin. For me, Mandarin is quite challenging because of the pronunciation.

Another challenges is how we are going to practice in real life situation. Native speakers tend to talk fast and we need time to process what are they saying and it is hard for us to reply them back. Furthermore, there are dialects that the native speakers use and this is very hard of us to understand.

In my opinion, teenagers should be multilingual because it is good for their additional knowledge and learning foreign language is fun. Being a multilingual shows that you are genius and have good brain because not all people can be multilingual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Teenagers Commit Crime

  I remembered during my school year, there were few of my friends loved breaking the rules. They involved in crime; some a small, some beca...