Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Social Media Influencer

 


My favourite social media influencer is Azfar Heri. I knew about him when I was scrolling on Twitter where I caught a short video of him doing the 'wiping out' that was going viral at that time. So, since then, I followed him on the Instagram and YouTube.

I like the way he nags about his days in his IG Story and the way he talks is funny. He is very spontaneous and the most important is he cares about his family especially his handicapped brother, Afif. Even though some people said that he is very annoying but I like his style. I don't really care about the way he coloured his hair or whatever he bought (most are expensive stuff). I never been influenced on certain things that he did (shopping or going to any events).

You see, kids nowadays idolize influencers. Some give good influences for example, Khairul Aming; some give bad influences (I am not going to mention names!) They are easily influenced by the current trends such as fashion, the way they talk (slangs or whatsoever), hair style and money spending. Some want to have what these influencers have even though that thing is pricey, as long as they want to be in trends.

Parents should tell and advice their children not too obsessed with the influencers because not all of them are good people. Besides, not or influencers have tons of money in their pocket!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Teenagers Commit Crime

  I remembered during my school year, there were few of my friends loved breaking the rules. They involved in crime; some a small, some beca...