Monday, February 12, 2024

Staying Safe Online

 


Most people nowadays use Internet 90% in their life. Well, some depend on the Internet 24/7 because of work or just play games.

Internet can be good and can be harmful too. I love scrolling on my favourite social media but I always be aware not to give any information especially the details. Back then, I heard a lot of news about people scamming others; some did something bad to others like stalking and robbing their bank account. So, I always be aware and tell myself never reveal anything about me. I even put other name so that people don't know who I am in the real world (except for Instagram where most of my family, relatives, friends and my students know me there). I even put account into a private account.

We should stay safe online because anything can happen these days. With the advance technology, not all people use it in good ways. Plus, people are getting rude especially teenagers where they become keyboard warriors to give bad and rude comments to others. This is one of the causes of cyberbullying.

So, all of us need to be careful when you log in to any social media account and always remember, never reveal yourself to strangers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Teenagers Commit Crime

  I remembered during my school year, there were few of my friends loved breaking the rules. They involved in crime; some a small, some beca...