Saturday, January 13, 2024

My Favourite Day

 


Friday is my favourite day.

Because it's weekend!

Usually, I will do house chores after breakfast and after that, I will do things that I love doing such as reading novels, colouring therapy and crocheting, of course. 

At night, my son and I will watch movie from YouTube or binge our favourite cartoons.

Some people hate a certain day because they need to do a lot of work and some of them have to work in the weekends. I hate working in the weekends. Weekends means free time, not working time!

But people need to stay motivated throughout the week. They can go out with families, shopping and go to the park, relaxing. Or you can do something that you like indoors if you don't like to go outside.

When it's raining, I like to listen to music while crocheting or colouring. Sometimes my son and I play Scrabble or Game of Life to spend our we-time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Teenagers Commit Crime

  I remembered during my school year, there were few of my friends loved breaking the rules. They involved in crime; some a small, some beca...