Monday, January 8, 2024

Study Tips

 SPM is around the corner. Most of my students ask me about the effective study tips. Well, I am not good in giving tips but when I was still in school, I have my own timetable but I seldom follow it because I like to study in my flexible time.

Because of I am a morning person, I usuallu wakes up early and study or read books. Back then when I was 17, early morning is my perfect time to study. My mind is still fresh at that time rather than I stay up late until midnight.

I used to do short notes for History and Biology. In the weekend, I do the exercises for the topics that I have learned. 2 months before SPM, I did the past years papers. I think that is the most effective study tip because when you do the past years questions, you will know the pattern of the questions and you can do your own analysis.

Apparently, students like to study in the last minute. For me, it is not good because you'll feel panic and you don't have much time to revise on all the topics that you've learned. Some says they don't mind but as students, you should avoid that.

If you don't have time to do revision, you won't do well in exam. Students need to do well in any examination because they need to get good grades and make their parents feel proud of them. Not only that, they will also feel satisfied of themselves because their effort has been paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Teenagers Commit Crime

  I remembered during my school year, there were few of my friends loved breaking the rules. They involved in crime; some a small, some beca...