Saturday, January 6, 2024

Sleeping Habit

 


I usually go to sleep at 10.30 or 11. I seldom stay up because I am not a night person. I am a morning person. I am trained to go to sleep early since I was a child. My dad wanted me to wake up early in the morning so that my body and mind stay fresh.

I will wake up at 5 so I sleep nearly 6 to 7 hours of sleep. For me, this is the best because it is enough to rest my body and mind.

If I have trouble in sleeping, I read novel or do crochet while listening to podcast or YouTube. I rarely have trouble sleeping except it is too noisy or in the light on. I need a very calm place to sleep and I turn off the light before going to sleep.

Teenagers recently don't have enough sleep because of the smart phone and social media. They love scrolling their phone, watching TikTok, for example so they tend to stay awake and don't realize the time. They need to limit their time in using the Internet, especially scrolling the social media. The blue light will affect their eyes and they will have trouble sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Teenagers Commit Crime

  I remembered during my school year, there were few of my friends loved breaking the rules. They involved in crime; some a small, some beca...